Naruto: Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design your own ninja and walk the path of a shinobi! Will you protect your village or betray it? The choice is yours.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Night

Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus   Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:17 pm

Name: Katon: Karyuu Batsu
Type: Ninjutsu.
Element: Fire.
Description: After making the required handseals the user is surrounded by a ring of searing hot flame which would severely burn anyone within three feet of the user. A large dragon of fire then appears around the shinobi and can be fired at the opponent and if it hits, can cause heavy fire damage, the heat of the dragon is so intense it can burn the skin straight off the target's body.

Name: Fuuton: Kaze Bunshin no Jutsu - Wind Clone Technique
Element: Wind.
Description: This technique creates a physical replication of the user made from wind. It acts like a normal clone with a physical form and has the full physical and jutsu ability of the user, though it is still quite limited in chakra amount. When it is hit, the clone will burst into a blast of extremely strong winds, effectively pushing away anyone who was within two feet of it about 15 feet away and dealing excessive damage to anyone who was touching it while only partial damage to surrounding people. It doesn't require many hand seals to be executed. Any special weapons the user may have had on them when using this jutsu will be copied partially, losing any special qualities the original has.

Name: Katon: Nenshouken - Fire Release: Burning Fist
Type: Taijutsu.
Description: A Taijutsu created by Night. It gives greater strength to his Taijutsu by adding his fire element into the mix. A Trigram appears on the ground with the Katon symbol in the center after the ninja holds the Tiger hand sign. The ninja’s own chakra surges from their body and burns like fire around them. The ninja will then attack in the same manner as the original Taijutsu. This jutsu gives the added effect of causing burns to an area touched by the chakra released. The chakra release will quickly causes strain on the body as time passes so extended use should be limited.

Name: Katon: Honoo Kakuhan - Fire Release: Flame Whip
Description: The user summons fire around their fist, making it appear as though they are holding it. They manipulate the fire's length and intensity. When the whip makes contact with skin, the spot suffers a burn, as fire would. The longer the whip the more chakra, the longer they hold it the more chakra also. The user also suffers from burns on their hand after using the jutsu for a long time.

Name: Fuuton: Sabaku Twister - Wind Release: Desert Twister
Element: Wind.
Description: This jutsu is extremely powerful, and should not be attempted by just anyone. First, the user must have superior control over wind or sand. Next, this jutsu takes a lot of chakra, so they will need quite a bit. The user performs five hand seals, holding the last one. A twister will form in a location of the user's choice, kicking up sand and trapping anyone inside. Every post, three fists of sand will hit each person inside. Though these are blunt, they can potentially cause considerable damage. Maximum size and duration are dependent upon level.

Name: Ten Serpent Strike
Element: None.
Description: A series of strikes that attack an opponent is ten different area leaving them hurt badly. By using your weapon to strike very fast, By appilying the user chakra each hit slows the opponents movement making it a little easier to hit them for a short while. It is possible to dodge all ten strikes but the opponent must be faster then the user attacker. The speed must depend on rank, and the technique is S-Ranked, meaning that very experienced people are using this. Making it nearly-impossible to dodge those strikes.

Gates:
Name: Initial Gate [Kaimon]
Description: Located behind the left eye, the Inital gate is the first of the eight celestial gates; it's not rare for a jounin who uses a good deal of taijutsu to know how to unlock this gate. Occasionally others will learn to break it as well. This gate is usually broken in order to perform a needed devestating attack or for a self boost to get out of a sticky situation; keeping this gate unlocked for an extended period of time puts a lot of strain on the muscles.

Name: Heal Gate [Kyuumon]
Description: The Heal gate is located behind the right eye, it is the second of the eight celestial gates. As any taijutsu specalist knows, battle can be dangerous, if a shinobi is taking a beating they may choose to unlock the Heal gate, which allows them to shrug off a good deal of damage and even make their body function better for a while.

Name: Life Gate [Seimon]
Description: The Life gate is the third celestial gate, and the first of the forbidden ones; the unnatural endurance granted by this causes the user to barely even register pain, as such they would not give up easily in a fight, even if they are horribly outmatched. Located near the top of the spine, this gate furthers the endurance of the user. This gate grants some minor healing when opened as well.

Name: Harm Gate [Shoumon]
Description: - Harm Gate [Shoumon]
The fourth gate is known as the Harm gate, and for good reason. Like the Life gate located right above it, it is forbidden for it's risk to oneself. This gate allows the user to tap into their own abilities even further, allowing them to truly use their taijutsu techniques to their full advantage. This is not without a price, however, while this gate is open the muscles are slowly being torn to shreds by the sheer force flowing through them.

Last edited by Night on Tue May 12, 2009 12:30 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus   Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Okay, I've just noticed that your specialty is Taijutsu, so yes you could learn the gates. However, with a Ninjutsu sub, you cannot learn S rank Ninjutsu. If I missed that on your app the first time around, I am sorry. One other thing, the Kaze Bunshin really doesn't seem S rank to me, A rank at the most.

Does that mean you will want to edit these?
Back to top Go down
Night
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Night

PostSubject: Re: Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus   Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:04 am

Removed the S-Ranked Ninjutsu. Edited Kaze Bunshin to A.
I'm unsure about all the ranks of the Gates, so, would be good if you could update me on that one. =D

Your choice. Training or Editing them? Btw, if I train...what are the requirements for learning/training?
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus   Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Rank of the gates are all S-kin. Though we don't use kin as a rank on this site, so just S. And I'll be watching your usage of it.

Also, the wind clone has been posted on a different website using the exact same wording. Are you the person that posted it there? Do you have permission from them?

Spoiler contains link to other site.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Night
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Night

PostSubject: Re: Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus   Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Genesis, mind my language, but I don't give a rat's A** about who did it. And, btw, it doesn't state in the rules that I cannot copy from others. And if you say that it's "illegal" or whatever to copy jutsus from others, than, the creator himself should give a rat's A** about it.

I'll change the ranks for the gates. Anyways. "Watching my usage of it"...? Wtf? I'm a mod, I'll be watching my own friggin' usage. If this site doesn't give permission to mods for anything, then wtf are mods made for? Smiling? Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus   Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:24 am

Right, guys - intervention.

A) You may lift from other sites, I really don't see the problem. There isn't an official copyright on techniques.
B) That said, I will not allow lifting custom techniques (without permission) from other members of this site. That's not the case here, however.
C) Genesis is trying to follow the rules as strictly as possible, so cut him some slack and do be careful with the language. Equally, Night was not cheating and I have explained the 'copying' rule now, so let's leave it there.

I'm going to say that the first two Gates can be B ranked. The third and fourth can be A ranked. You'll want to edit, I'm sure.

~Fox.
Back to top Go down
Night
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Night

PostSubject: Re: Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus   Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:31 am

Edited. And, just a quick question, Genesis, you checked every jutsu on google? Nice. I really appreciate that you wasted your time. That is, if you did search.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus   Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:25 am

No, actually, I am a member of that site that helped push that jutsu through.

You'll also pardon me Night if I step on your toes, but it is generally better for somebody else to monitor use of your own jutsu. Somebody else can look at it objectively, and though I'm sure you would try to look at your own usage objectively too, there would be a chance of their being at least a little bias.

"If this site doesn't give permission to mods for anything". Huh?
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus   Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Everyone's individual roleplay should be monitored by someone else, to avoid bias. There's no need to say anything more, so stop.

~Approved. Please bear in mind that in the near future I will be introducing a training rule, requiring jutsu to be trained as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus   Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus Empty

Back to top Go down

Night's Fire/Wind Jutsus
Page 1 of 1