Naruto: Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design your own ninja and walk the path of a shinobi! Will you protect your village or betray it? The choice is yours.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Developing a forum wide plot/history.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iwao
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Iwao

Developing a forum wide plot/history. Empty
PostSubject: Developing a forum wide plot/history.   Developing a forum wide plot/history. EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:26 pm

I believe there should be some kind of forum wide plot or at least history to this rpg. For example if this is so many years after naruto was hokage or something. The plot should also inform people of the newly developing akatsuki who once again want to take over the world, it should also include the status of the shinobi nations and who's in a treaty or who is at odds with one another you know all that good stuff, maybe have another antagonist group thats bent on world destruction instead of ruling it, but that could be saved for later. This I think will be something for those who are browsing to understand whats going on at this rpg and in the ends make it more attractive to potential members.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Developing a forum wide plot/history.   Developing a forum wide plot/history. EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:54 pm

I am working on this, but have crucial exams at the moment so cannot turn my full attention to it.

~Fox.
Back to top Go down
Iwao
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Developing a forum wide plot/history.   Developing a forum wide plot/history. EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Well that takes care of that I guess lol nevermind then.
Back to top Go down
Konchuu Tenma
Jounin
Jounin
Konchuu Tenma

PostSubject: Re: Developing a forum wide plot/history.   Developing a forum wide plot/history. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:05 am

Baka,the Akatsuki AREN'T evil.I've read up on Pein,and all he wants is world peace.If the Bijuus are gone they won't be used as Weapons,and to bring peace the villages must 'know pain.'
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Developing a forum wide plot/history.   Developing a forum wide plot/history. EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Yes, but Pain does intend to use the Bijuu as a weapon to frighten villages into not fighting each other. Basically, imagine only one country in the world had nuclear weapons. Would anyone start a war? No, but that doesn't make that one country 'good'. Besides, the Akatsuki methods make them more or less evil. The means do not justify the end.
Back to top Go down
flaminskull
flaminskull

PostSubject: Re: Developing a forum wide plot/history.   Developing a forum wide plot/history. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 pm

something crucial should happen like earthquake made by akat then they attack or the 4th great ninja war or a new criminal org which wants pure destruction so it attacks everybody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Developing a forum wide plot/history.   Developing a forum wide plot/history. Empty

Back to top Go down

Developing a forum wide plot/history.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Origins :: Social & Other Areas :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: