Naruto: Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design your own ninja and walk the path of a shinobi! Will you protect your village or betray it? The choice is yours.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuchi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tsuchi

Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] Empty
PostSubject: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:35 am

General Information:

Username: Tsuchi
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Name: Tsuchi Senju

Nickname // Alias: splinter

Weight: 156

Height: 6'2

Appearance: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] Orochimaru-5 Tsuchi has long black hair and he only shows his skin when the sun is not out so he has no skin color but a pasty gray.his eyes are purple and his body type is proto type witch is very skinny.he wears a gray flak jacket and long jeans that are also gray.

Personality: Tsuchi is very cold hearted and does not make friends easly,he likes to sound cool but he knows that he is just another ninja.Tsuchi has high hopes of being a great ninja.Tsuchi is rather blood thirsty and loves to kill but sometimes he is very spareing to the ones younger than him.Tsuchi is never nervous and Tsuchi loves little creatures because they are defencless against most things.Tsuchi is not easly out spocken and is very outgoing.he has the dominance of a leader and can manipulate the minds of many.Tsuchi enjoys working on dangerous missions because there is a lot of suspence.Tsuchi,among others,respects himself and takes care of himself.Tsuchi is a very calm ninja and a born leader.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Senju

Kekei Genkai: wood jutsu

Clan Symbol: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] Senju
Clan History: Senju (Thousand Arms) of the Forest were one of the founding clans of Konoha. Under Senju Hashirama, they allied with other clans including the Uchiha, to found the Fire Country's ninja village. It is unknown if Senju retains a clan structure in the current Konoha. Tsunade is the only known living descendant of founding clan of Konoha.

Rank Information:

Village: ex: Konohagakure

Skill Information:

Skill Specialty: main:ninjutsu sub:Fuuinjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Suiton [Water], Doton [Earth],

Special Characteristics: akatsuki leader lol

Jutsu

put jutsu on other post to many it's to big (sorry for any berdon this may cause)

Background Information // RP Sample:

History:

Child hood arc:
Tsuchi was told that he was the most promising child in his clan but he thought otherwise he was small and people made fun of his skinny body type.Tsuchi practiced the earth jutsu before he was a ninja and he was very proud of himself and so were others.but Later his father was killed by his own clan mate the clanmate was killed and Tsuchi still had an empty spot in his life but didn't know how to fill it.Tsuchi tried but failed so he decided to become a ninja like his father.

acadamy/.genin/chunin arc:
When Tsuchi started school he was at the top of his class and was apraised for his talent with ninjutsu and was almost a master of earth by there standerds but he kept working on them.At age 9 he passed the student acadamy because he was so good that they didn't need to teach him and became a genin.When he was a genin he was paired with two other genin and once again his talent was egnoliged and he was the sqaud leader.on his last mission his sensei died,the funalral was short but he stayed for hours,crying.he was blamed but then he proved it wrong.At age 11 he entered the chunin exames and passed the first and second test without even a flinch but in the third exam he was pitted against his best friend and he was worried that he might hurt him.he fought and killed him.Tsuchi stayed at the funalral and he was not blamed because the student had signed up for the exam and on the paper to sign it said "on this exam you may die or be really hurt".Tsuchi stayed at the funaral site for hours more and he viseted it for days on end.Tsuchi began practicing water jutsu and soon he mastered water and learned wood jutsu of his clan witch he also mastered without failing.Tsuchi soon many friends and he was offered to be a jonin.

jonin arc:
Tsuchi was exepted as a jonin and was very proud to be a jonin at age 15.Tsuchi wited two years and non of his friends or family were proud so he soon hated all of them and never came out of the clan meditation room.he recently has come out of it and he was in no mood for playing.he almost killed one of his clanmates because he made fun of his pasty gray skin.Tsuchi waited for a cuple of months and he still waits for a shimer of pride from himself but it never happened and he waited for a genin team or an aprentice from this day.Tsuchi's brother raikou was killed and he baried him the killer was the leader of the akatsuki.

RP Sample:
Tsuchi looked at his opponent and smiled "you don't know who i am do you..Tsuchi..Tsuchi Senju and i'm seventeen the hope of the senju clan."Tsuchi jumped and pulled out his bamboo sword and slammed it in to his opponent.his opponent dodged and jumped higher to branch and said "well do you know who i am..i'm many things but most call me leader of the akatsuki."Tsuchi looked unimpresed and he swung the bamboo sword again "i don't care who you are you killed my brother and you shall pay for you crime"Tsuchi jumped and hit his opponent with the bamboo sword across the face but after his opponent diapeared "NOOO!!!!"Tsuchi yelled.Tsuchi went back home and baried his brothers body."i'm sorry raikou i coulden't save you..he was to fast"Tsuchi cried for his fallen family member and he made a tombstone of wood that said "here lies Raikou Senju"Tsuchi went inside and he stayed for three days the he came out into the light,he had moved on.
Tsuchi was still sad but he wasn't as sad as before and from that day on he planned to kill the akatsuki.Tsuchi decided to leave to find the akatsuki base hidden in the moon village.Tsuchi said his good-byes and left a little dumbstruc at what had happened in the last 4 days.(also part of jonin Arc)
(part of the leaving arc aswell)Tsuchi travled to the land hidden in the mist first and gathered ninja tools such as kunia,shurikin,ect. Tsuchi also louded up on food.Tsuchi then travled ,on foot,To the sound village looking for the village of the moon.Tsuchi found the bear village then he saw a great big moon and he followed it and it led to the hidden moon village.Tsuchi looked all over the village before finding it in the forest because one of the members had been folish enough to drop an akatsuki robe outside on the ground.

Last edited by Tsuchi on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Thsi is a good start but there a a few things that you're gonna need to edit before I can approve you.

1. The Senju clan does have a clan symbol and it has a history too. Try this site to get ahold of this info and then put it into your application.

2. Sorry, but no Senjutsu (Sage Techniques). I know that's not under the banned list, but I forgot to add them, sorry. You may have one Main and one Sub of the following: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Puppetry or Weaponry.

3. Bloodline (Kekkei Genkai) techniques almost always have ranks though they aren't as easy to find. Again, try this site - go to Ninjutsu and in the list are all the Mokuton techniques you mentioned.

4. In your history there is one thing you ought to explain (by adding to this section). He killed his friend but was not blamed - how come?

After these small edits, I can approve you. Very Happy

~Fox.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:35 pm

akatsuki form:
Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] Orochimaru-8
Tsuchi lookes the same only he has an akatsuki robe on.he still wears the black flak jacket underneith.

more jutsu:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Leaving arc:Tsuchi left the village because he did not fit in well and he didn't have a sqaud.
Tsuchi decided to find the akatsuki hidding spot and he found it in the far west of the moon country.Tsuchi chalanged the leader one on one .Tsuchi killed him with his brothers blade and was saticfied.Tsuchi was noticed by the other akatsuki members and he was decided to be an akatsuki member.at first he told them he would sleep on it.The next morning they were all hiding.Tsuchi looked around the corner and found the dead body of the akatsuki leader and took his bloodstained robe and put it on and he stode in a podium. He told them "Fello akatsuki i will take this job with pride and dignety." Tsuchi looked at the akatsuki members and one of them handed him a new akatsuki robe and a hat.He had become a member.Tsuchi shone his new wear proudly to people of the moon village.Tsuchi killed and entire village and was not captured.Tsuchi decided to actually do something with the akatsuki.

Tsuchi's plans arc:
Tsuchi never really decided if he was going to do something about what the akatsuki did.He thought about things till he came up with take bover plans."First we cause a great war between all the hidden villages then when there numbers are down we may take over the villages." All the akatsuki members agreed and they set to work but soon the moon village was raided by Sunagakure ninja and all the akatsuki members were killed exept Tsuchi who killed most of them and then the others ran away.Tsuchi felt no loss or gain but he is know looking for akatsuki members.Tsuchi's plans were ruined and he didn't have anyone so he decided to be his own leader for know.

Last edited by Tsuchi on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:26 am

Hello there! I'm glad to see an application has cropped up, though it does need a bit of work. To begin with, your most recent post shouldn't exist. You should copy your most recent post and add it to your original application in the proper sections.

On a side note, you should not make 4 consecutive posts in a row (special exceptions for updates on announcements and for adding things if the post is to big), instead just edit the original posts.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:39 am

ok sorry about the four posts and i only put that ther because it woulden't fit on my app i'm sorry about those other posts.that and i can't delete the four posts >.< sigh sorry genesis and i know you from either ingoo or from Ultimate shinobi. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:41 am

Understood, I was just informing you.

Understood, my apologies.

I'm from both, thank you for noticing.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:22 am

done
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Well Genesis got to this before me and ditto about the quadruple posts, lol. Razz So, Akatsuki Leader. You're going to need a much more detailed history (for example, not just accepting the leadership by almost pure chance - it needs a decent story to it). You'll also need a much longer personality.

I'm also a little iffy about Edo Tensei. If you can remove it for now and I'll discuss it with staff to see what others think about it's power level.

~Fox.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Fuujutsu is iffy if you ask me. It basically makes you completely invulnerable. If we could tone it down, or make it so that you can only use it in a thread where you don't use any other non-basic jutsu, I think we could keep it. I'm not sure about Edo Tensei either, but I think that as long as we monitor it and the corpses always disintegrate in the thread they are created then it would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:05 pm

fixed and some of the fuuinjutsu like the bijuu removle thing thats an akatsuki must for taking over the world.That and the absorb thing i can only do that once per thread or the others are just for stationary.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:17 pm

The problem with Edo Tensei is that it requires a human sacrifice for each ressurection. So two ressurections = two sacrifices. Where will they come from? We can't just have random NPC sacrifices. Power-wise, I think a restricted version is fine, but the sacrifices are what bothers me most.

I don't have a problem with the Absorbtion technique, so long as it is only used once a thread. Remember that you still need to perform a good number of hand seals before using it.

Lastly, the Bijuu removal technique you can have by all means, but we don't have Bijuu on this forum.

You still need a more detailed RP sample.

EDIT: I've had a think. Once the above is sorted I will approve you as an Akatsuki member, but will wait for some more Akatsuki before deciding upon a leader - it only seems fair as there is currently little competition for such a highly-regarded position.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:50 pm

ok i understand and i fixed
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:31 am

~Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsuchi Senju [Akatsuki] [~Approved; ~Fox~]
Page 1 of 1