Naruto: Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design your own ninja and walk the path of a shinobi! Will you protect your village or betray it? The choice is yours.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukomaru
Jounin
Jounin
Sukomaru

Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~] Empty
PostSubject: Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:08 am

General Information:

Username: Sukomaru
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Name: Suko Hinotemaru

Nickname // Alias: Flame Blade of Konoha

Weight: 158lbs.

Height: 5 feet seven inches

Appearance: Suko has medium length light brown hair. He wears the jonin vest like all jonin,except he wears a red undershirt and pants. On the left shoulder is the kanji meaning strength,and on the right is the Konoha swirl on traditional Jonin clothes. He has a normal katana strapped to his back. He wears his headband across his forehead,and it's black long style like Shippuden Naruto's.

Personality: Suko is an easy-going guy,who loves to train and have fun. Most people would think he's to soft to be a ninja,let alone a Jonin,but when he gets serious he fights to the death. Suko can be extremely tough on others,but only to help them get stronger. He loves to train,and get stronger.

Clan Information

Only complete if relevant

Clan Name: Hinotemaru

Kekei Genkai: They have a 25% more chakra than most people their rank. They have the ability to control fire like Gaara controls sand. More info in the jutsu section.

Clan History: The Hinotemaru originated with the founder,who was known as The Great Sage of Flame. He was able to manipulate fire release jutsu much better than others. On his death bed he used a technique to infuse his large amount of chakra in his son,who then passed it on to the heirs. Many shinobi have tried to steal their secrets. Suko is the current leader of the clan. He took charge at the age of sixteen when his father was murdered by people after their secrets. Suko managed to defeat the killer,and then took command over the clan.

Rank Information:

Village: Leaf

Skill Information:

Skill Specialty: Main:Nin Sub:Weaponry

Elemental Affinity: Main:Katon Sub:Raiton

Special Characteristics: Only his KKG.

Jutsu

Name: Kaenayatsuri [Flame Manipulation]
Type: Supplementary; Secret Clan Technique
Element(s): Katon [Fire]
Description: Requiring no hand seals, this technique enables the clan member to shape and control any fire that doesn't originate from another person. For example, a clan member can manipulate fire from their own Katon technique or a nearby bonfire, but not from another person's Katon technique. The user can change the shape and movements of the fire, as long as it is still burning. The user cannot, however, significantly increase the size of the flame. This does cost chakra at a slow but steady rate.

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
Element: None
Description: A basic jutsu which all academy students are required to know. The user creates a clone of themself which is usually used to confuse or create a diversion. The clone disappears when the user stops the jutsu or when hit.

Name: Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
Description: A basic jutsu taught at ninja academy which allows the user to assume the appearance of another person or animal.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique)
Description: A basic ninja academy jutsu which allows the user to escape from being tied up with rope.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution jutsu)
Description: A basic jutsu in which the user switches place with a nearby object, like a log or another person.

Name: Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missle (火遁・火龍炎弾, Katon: Karyū Endan; English TV "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bombs)
Type:nin
Element:Fire
This technique exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower. The Third Hokage is able to use this technique with such an
intensity that the flames become white.

Name: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique (火遁・豪龍火の術, Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu; Viz "Fire Style: Fire style: Art Of The Dragon Flame")
Type:Nin
Element:Fire
The user to fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to use, as Sasuke had to activate level two of his
cursed seal to use the technique. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, which Sasuke does to
perform Kirin.

Name: Shadow Clone Technique (影分身の術, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu; Viz "Art of the Doppelganger", English TV "Shadow Clone Jutsu", UK DVD "Art of Shadow Body
Splitting")
Element:N/A
Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly
distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even
bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. Unlike other clones, they can't be detected by the Byakugan
because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. Sasuke
Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can tell the difference during his battle with Naruto at the Valley of the End, albeit they might just make him able to keep an eye on
the original Naruto.

Name: Lightning Release Shadow Clone (雷遁影分身, Raiton Kage Bunshin)
Element:Lightning
This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due
to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Background Information // RP Sample:

History: Chunin Arc
Suko made chunin at age 12 on his first try. After his father had already taught him to use katon as a genin. He met a shinobi who taught him to use the raiton. As a chunin his first major mission,was a solo mission to the land of wind. There he encountered the targeted missing-nin. After attacking this shinobi he was badly wounded but managed to defeat him with the Fire Release:Great Dragon Fire Jutsu. He only mastered a few jutsu as a chunin,and was a chunin for two years.

Jonin
Suko made jonin at the age of 14,a record for his clan. He was sent on an S-ranked mission. His mission was to defeat a group of enemy ninja just within the border. He took a squad of four including himself. They managed to take all of them out,except one. Who managed to kill two of his teammates. Suko finished the ninja with the shadow clone jutsu. All of his clones attacked his foe and killed him with their blades. He didn't train much,because he believed he was already amazing. He did have a large of natural talent. When he turned sixteen his home was attacked,his father murdered. His fathers last words told Suko to take care of his clan. After defeating the intruders,he decided to train harder so he would never fail his clan.

RP Sample: As Suko woke that morning he looked out the window. Today is my first day as clan leader. I think I'll go train,before anyone else wakes up. When he arrived he readied his blade. " I'll start out like this!! Shadow Clone Jutsu!! " After using the jutsu,he fought off the clones. Seeing the clones charging him,he sliced through two across their chest. One of them almost caught him off guard but he managed to block the attack,and strike back. Another clone managed to hit him with three shuriken. He charged it and stabbed it through the heart. After defeating them all one of the clan members approached him,complementing him on his skills. "[color=darkred] Thank you,I may be good but not good enough. I need to train more,so I can protect the clan." He trained for the rest of the day,working hard until 11:03 that night.

Last edited by Sukomaru on Fri May 01, 2009 1:08 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:30 am

Welcome to Naruto: Origins Suko! Okey dokey, let's see what needs doing here then:

1. Could do with a few more lines of personality.
2. 25% more chakra than others, I'd be okay with. Anything more than that is a no-no.
3. Enforcing the "fire techniques are a little bit stronger" in actual roleplay will be very difficult, especially because the rank of the technique will be fixed. Perhaps some other fire-mastery related ability?
4. I would suggest (though it's entirely up to you) a couple more jutsu.
5. History needs MUCH more detail and length, RP sample could do with being a little longer too.

Fix the above, and you're in.
Back to top Go down
Sukomaru
Jounin
Jounin
Sukomaru

PostSubject: Re: Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:44 am

edited
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:00 am

Ah, two more little niggles, then I promise I can approve.

1. Fire manipulation is fine by me, but can you please specify that it is restricted to fire that doesn't originate from another person. Here:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Kaenayatsuri [Flame Manipulation]
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary; Secret Clan Technique
[b]Element(s):[/b] Katon [Fire]
[b]Description:[/b] Requiring no hand seals, this technique enables the clan member to shape and control any fire that doesn't originate from another person. For example, a clan member can manipulate fire from their own Katon technique or a nearby bonfire, but not from another person's Katon technique. The user can change the shape and movements of the fire, as long as it is still burning. The user cannot, however, significantly increase the size of the flame. This does cost chakra at a slow but steady rate.

Copy and paste the above - it's what I had in mind. It's all 'official' now. Razz

2. I can't allow the Flying Thunder God or Multiple Shadow Clones, sorry. If I did, I myself would love to have them both but they are too powerful. Perhaps others?

That's all I can find to change.

~Fox.
Back to top Go down
Sukomaru
Jounin
Jounin
Sukomaru

PostSubject: Re: Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:03 am

Thank you for the help,edited
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:11 am

Excellent.

~Approved.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~] EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:43 am

Name: Ikazuki Yari no Jutsu/Thunder Spear Jutsu
Type: Nin
Element: Raiton
Description: The user channels raiton chakra in his palm. He then forms the chakra into a spear like shape. He then launches the spear at his foe. The spear explodes into static on contact,shocking the enemy.

Name: Raikou Kuiki no Jutsu/Lightning Sphere Juts
Element: Raiton
Description:The user gathers raiton chakra in both his palms,the amount of chakra has to be equal or it won't work. He then forms it into a sphere with static flying in different directions. He then launches it at the enemy,and it explodes into electricity on contact.

Name: Boruto Hi Shotto/Volt Flame Shot
Element: Raiton and Katon
Description: The user gathers katon chakra in one hand and raiton in the other. After gathering the chakra he puts his hands together and fires the chakra. The two chakras deal great damage together.

Jutsu approved by ~Fox~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~]   Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~] Empty

Back to top Go down

Suko Hinotemaru [Jounin] [~Approved; ~Fox~]
Page 1 of 1